Erasmus+ Programme - Staff Mobility for Teaching (SMT)
Staff Mobility for Teaching (SMT) aims to provide Faculty members with the opportunity to spend a certain period in a partner University in order to develop, broaden and enrich the range and content of their courses and to promote exchange of expertise and experience for further collaboration.
- Eligibility: Faculty member belonging to Architecture, Civil Engineering and Industrial Management Engineering, Graduate School of Engineering, NITech
- Subject Area: Building and Civil Engineering
- Duration of mobility: 9 days
- Mobility grant: €1,540 (Staying expenses), €1,100(a part of Travel Grant)/person
- Selection Process:
A candidate will be selected by the Selection Board at NITech based on the following criteria.
- a. Quality of the draft teaching/training programme (0-30 points)
- b. Compatibility with the activities carried out in UPT (0-30 points)
- c. Prior cooperation activities with UPT (0-10 points)
- Other application information: Posted on the inner online bulletin board
* Please replace [at] with @ when contacting.