France(ENSCL - National Superior School of Chemistry of Lille)
|Home University(Country)||Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Chimie de Lille (ENSCL), France
National Superior School of Chemistry of Lille (ENSCL), France
|Department at home university||Engineer course|
|Research Period at NITech||04.2013~09.2013|
About your school
- Major reason to enroll to the home university
- Fields at the most prevailing at your school
- Chemistry, materials, organic chemistry, polymers
- Points you can be proud of your home university
- International, study of all fields of chemistry, Lille is a good place
- When the semester starts and ends?
- September-January and February-June
- Are there any courses offered instructed in English?
- Tell us what you find the differences between home university and NITech in terms of school life, like taking courses or conducting research.
- No research before the end of master degree (except if it is a internship or a exchange in research program), all courses are in French, only 200 students
About residence, circumstances around school and daily life
- Monthly rent in average for university students
- 180 euros
- Circumstances around University (eg; nearby hospitals, easy access to downtown, countryside, etc.)
- University outside of the center of the city, subway to go to the downtown
- Year-round weather condition comparing with that of Nagoya
- Cooler air and longer days in summer
- Monthly living cost and its breakdown
- 300 euros
Message to NITech student
- Message to NITech student wishing to go abroad to your home university
- Lille is one of the best place of France, people are kind and it is always possible to meet someone there. Even if the lessons are in French, maybe research students use only English because researchers can speak English, as students. I think it is a great opportunity to see another country with different people and to learn a new language and a new culture.