スペイン(UPV - Universidad Politécnica de Valencia)
|Soler Montaner, Bosco|
|Universidad Politécnica de Valencia (UPV) (SPAIN)|
Department at home university
Research Period at NITech
あなたの大学について/About your school
- あなたが大学を選んだ理由/Major reason to enroll to the home university
- Proximity to my hometown.
- あなたの大学ではどの分野が強いですか/Fields at the most prevailing at your school
- Architecture, Engineering.
- あなたの大学で自慢できることをおしえてください/Points you can be proud of your home university
- Great campus with a lot of infrastructures. Good education.
- 学年歴を教えてください/When the semester starts and ends?
- Semester starts in September. Ends in June.
- 英語で授業を受講することは可能ですか/Are there any courses offered instructed in English?
- 名工大で受講した授業もしくは研究と、あなたの大学で異なる点を教えてください/Tell us what you find the differences between home university and NITech in terms of school life, like taking courses or conducting research.
- UPV has much more students, so sometimes the classes are too crowded. Also UPV campus is not open 24h.
住居、生活環境、日常生活について/About residence, circumstances around school and daily life
- 家賃（月額)/Monthly rent in average for university students
- Renting a room in a shared apartment (the cheapest and most common option in Valencia for students) is around 150-200 euros. A room in a residence is around 500-800 euros.
- 大学の立地環境/Circumstances around University (eg; nearby hospitals, easy access to downtown, countryside, etc.)
- Campus is well communicated, with a health center inside. There are a lot of apartments available for renting arount the area.
- 気候（名古屋と比較して）/Year-round weather condition comparing with that of Nagoya
- Valencia’s weather is almost the same as Nagoya’s but it doesn’t rain so much.
- 生活費（月額）及びおおよその内訳（円換算で）/Monthly living cost and its breakdown
- If you rent a room in an apartment: 200 euros. Monthly budget in total should be around 600 euros.
最後に/Message to NITech student
- あなたの大学へ留学を目指す名工大学生へ一言/Message to NITech student wishing to go abroad to your home university
- Valencia is a GREAT city to study. Education is good. Weather is great. Food is awesome. The campus has a lot of facilities like cafeterias, sport infrastructures, etc. and is located 10 minutes from the beach! Also there are literally thousands of exchange students in the city, that means a lot of party, meeting a lot of new people and there are always something to do. Spanish students are also very open to foreign people.